[Gllug] [Announcement] LinuxExpo'03

Brian Teeman brian at uklinux.net
Mon Sep 29 13:19:40 UTC 2003

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, John Southern wrote:

> On the floor plan today it shows M$ have removed their stand.
>
> No distro companies either.
> Actually it looks very small - 28 company stands plus all the org stands
>
> John

John

I have the floorplan for last year and this year here and there is far
more exhibitor space than last year.

Also there are two distros in the .Org Village (Debian and Dyne:bolic) as
you well know. Plus SuSe as Roger has already pointed out.

I'm not sure what the purpose of your post was. Perhaps it was to get as
few as visitors as possible to your employers stand so that you dont have
to do anything for a couple of days.

Personaly I'm looking forward to the Expo and I find your comments very
unhelpful. They will surely not encourage visitors to the Expo which would
be a real shame for all the participants of the .Org Village who have put
alot of time and effort into this Expo.

For those of you that do not know there are full details of the .Org
Village participants at http://www.linuxexpo.org.uk/. There will be people
in the village coming from Australia, Belgium, Canada, England, Italy,
Scotland, Wales and the USA.

Brian

.Org-aniser

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk