[Gllug] Tax returns online? On Linux?

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Wed Sep 24 18:26:47 UTC 2003

On Wed 24 Sep Richard Jones wrote:

> Well I just signed up for the government gateway so I can do my tax
> return online. The advantage, apparently, being that I won't need to
> file before the impending 30th Sept deadline.

Noooooooooooooooooooo.  Don't even bother trying, just file on paper.  I
spent fruitless hours battling with their godawful system, and spoke to
their support a good dozen times before one of them finally said "look,
it really doesn't work, don't even bother trying, just do it on paper."

doug.

--
6973E2CF print 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC  609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
"If you are the type of person who likes assault weapons, there