[Gllug] COT: Resigning from my job

Henrik Morsing henrik at morsing.cc
Sun Sep 21 16:09:47 UTC 2003

> On Tuesday 16 Sep 2003 12:31 pm, Chris Bell wrote:
>
> One word of warning, though - if you've signed the "Official Secrets Act"
> beware - life can be made very difficult for you.  An old friend suffered a
> couple of years of persecution for deciding that he no longer wanted to work
> on weaponry!

I haven't :-)
I don't think Safeway is too bad though. They seem pretty relaxed when
people are resigning. I didn't quite understand your holiday point when I
haven't been here a year.

Well, I was offered the job by phone Thursday (YES!) and as soon as I get
the contract I'll resign.

Thanks for all the info.

Cheers

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk