[Gllug] Re: Debain: Laptop.

Murray gllug at minty.org
Sat Sep 13 16:36:57 UTC 2003

when you install, you should get a choice between regular and b2z (can't
quite remember the exact thing, or where it is in the install).  It's marked
as experiemental, or some such, but gives you a more modern kernel, ext3 and
a bunch more drivers.  It's worked very well for me, although not on a
laptop (yet).

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk