[Gllug] RECRUITMENT: Unix sysadmin contract

Tethys tet at createservices.com
Thu Sep 18 15:39:58 UTC 2003

Since the GLLUG web site is down, I can't check the commercial posting
policy, but I figure it's reasonably on topic. I'm looking for a Unix
sysadmin contractor for a short term contract (probably 2-3 months).

All the usual skills required:

- Linux
- Solaris
- Shell scripting
- DNS, DHCP, NFS, NIS, {send,proc}mail etc.

Basically, anything that you'd expect a sysadmin to do on a day to day
basis. It's based in Central London, and the crucial thing is availbility.
I'm looking for someone to start immediately.

If you're interested, let me know off list with contact details, rates
and availability.

Thanks,

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk