[Gllug] Mozilla fails on ASP sites

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Sun Sep 14 15:25:27 UTC 2003

Hong Chyr wrote:

>Hi all
>
>Is is reasonable to expect Mozilla to fail on certain ASP websites? The pages in particular are from

try a newer mozilla :-) mine works nicely

>www.subway.co.uk (the store locator page)
>www.easycar.co.uk (the quote page)
>
>Both page seem to either not do the maths properly or just refuse to display the application properly.
>
>Is there an ASP plug-in I can get for Mozilla?

as i expect already has been said,

asp is akin to CGI, it allows for execution of code on the SERVER, the
code will return textual content to the asp server which will send it to
the browser (ie, html javascript etc)

viewing a page from an asp server is the same as viewing one from a perl
based cgi server or php.

Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk