[Gllug] Mozilla fails on ASP sites

Daniel Andersson daniel at septum.org
Sat Sep 13 22:05:05 UTC 2003

> Is is reasonable to expect Mozilla to fail on certain ASP websites? The
pages in particular are from

no

> www.subway.co.uk (the store locator page)
> www.easycar.co.uk (the quote page)
>
> Both page seem to either not do the maths properly or just refuse to
display the application properly.

> Is there an ASP plug-in I can get for Mozilla?

no

ASP is a server-side language, it runs on the server and outputs stuff to
the client (browser)

my guess is that it's the javascript that isn't working properly,
it was probably written with only IE in mind

i would suggest emailing those companies telling them that their websites
don't work for everyone and that they should fix it

:o)

/ d

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk