[Gllug] Mozilla fails on ASP sites

Sean Burlington sean at uncertainty.org.uk
Sat Sep 13 22:23:43 UTC 2003

Daniel Andersson wrote:
>>www.subway.co.uk (the store locator page)
>>www.easycar.co.uk (the quote page)
>>
>>Both page seem to either not do the maths properly or just refuse to
>
> display the application properly.
>

> my guess is that it's the javascript that isn't working properly,
> it was probably written with only IE in mind

the subway pages throw javascript errors refering to document.all

not much you can do about that - unless you have a disability that means
you need to use a browser other than MSIE;  in which case try sueing
under the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) 1995

But the easycar site works fine for me :)

I've happliy booked flights from easyjet using mozilla

--

Sean

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk