[Gllug] Keyboards

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Fri Sep 5 08:56:04 UTC 2003

In terms of ergonomics and build quality, Microsoft actually brand a
product that is well made in someone else's factory.  The MS Natural
keyboards, particularly the ones with a "normal" arrow key layout, are
fantastic.

The split layout takes, oh, about two days to get used to.  I've had
one, which I swapped second-hand with someone who didn't like it, for
four years now and it's still going strong.  I just cleaned it and
it's still kicking along.  Keys come off with a gentle levering and
pop back on quite easily.

I couldn't recommend them more highly.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

Hockey is a sport for white men.
Basketball is a sport for black men.
Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps.

- Tiger Woods

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk