[Gllug] Vacancy X3

Jim Bailey gllug at freesolutions.net
Wed Sep 10 16:01:50 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I am buggering off to India for a few months so my position is up for
grabs, along with a couple of others.  Job is based in Kensington
near Olympia, salary is £17-23 approx dependent on experience.  Rest of
details below.  Please don't send your CVs to me or the list because we
will think you are a prat and not interview you address is listed below.
Oh yeah the company is called Shazam http://shazam.com.

Position:

Operations System Administrator

Role Description:

The successful candidate will be part of a 24/7 operations team
supporting a large production network located across 2 sites.  You need
to be motivated and able to work under pressure at any time of the day
and night.  Being part of the team is of vital importance.  You will be
expected to work shifts.  You will also assist in the daily support of
the highly skilled Java development and energetic Business management
teams.

Technical Skills Required:

12 - 18 months Redhat Linux experience (SUSE would be a plus)
12 months Windows 2000 experience including MS Office
Experience of at least 3 of the following (the more the better)
	- Sendmail/Postfix
	- DNS
	- TCP/IP
	- MCSE (Windows 2000)