[Gllug] XOR

Rainforestanne at aol.com Rainforestanne at aol.com
Fri Apr 16 08:07:03 UTC 2004

I am using tlearn as bigXOR in doing mathematical encoding of faces as in
visnet. The backpropogation means that the information I dont know in the hidden
layers allows the model to learn as 0  or 1 and change the x or to make the
output lesion and learn.

I use is to geology mapping, facial mapping and neuroscience as well as
forensics as who fits the pattern adding the units I know and dont know. It is
simple to learn and outclassed theories as it predicted that which I dismissed as
improbably. Hence the Neurotool and freeware in connectionist book of McCleod
from the Oxford University disc and examples in the book lets you share the
way you use it and change the model to suit the need as free software. You will
see how it is used in  papers in future other than neuroscience as Codis is to
dna lesioned thinking of machines.

Paula  'humanity is  intelligent thinking' beyond self'