[Gllug] Backup Software for Linux?

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Wed Apr 14 09:42:04 UTC 2004

On Wed 14 Apr Andy Young wrote:
> I've just ordered the "Unix Backup and Recovery" O'Reilly book too, as
> this is something I will not be taking chances with!

The most important thing is to TEST RECOVERY.  Nobody cares if you can
back up, they only care that you can recover :)

The time to find out it doesn't work is NOT when something very
important has just been deleted by accident.

doug.

--
   http://adju.st   | "the animals looked from pig to man, and from
6973E2CF: 2C95 66AD | man to pig, and from pig to man again: but already
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk