[Gllug] Debian hosting recommendations

Jake Jellinek jj at positive-internet.com
Tue Apr 13 11:40:16 UTC 2004

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are only "reasonably happy" with our service. I
understand you recently had one or two issues which I hope we are able
to convince you by way of demonstration over time is pretty unusual.

At least be re-assured that you're with a hosting provider that has
directors who regularly read the GLLUG mailing list and try to keep up
to date and in touch with the open source community as much as possible
and who live and breath Debian and Open Source technologies and care
greatly about customer satisfaction.

Naturally we won't argue that having another provider as a backup is
something you shouldn't do as a general principle, but we wouldn't want
you to go to any extra expense in the pursuit of possibly unworldly
expectations.

Please feel free to contact me off-list if you wish to discus this
further.

Many thanks,

Jake.

--