[Gllug] SpiderIntegrator Mezza

Michael Jenson mirojrsc at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 14 10:23:10 UTC 2004

HI
Does anyone here had ever before done any work on this piece
of pre CISCO domination routing. Spider Systems owned by Shiva.
The router is SpiderIntegrator Mezza with X.21, LAN, PRI ISDN
Or do I have to go to EMAP and see if one of their back issue
mags they seased printing 1996, can share some info? :-)
thanx
--
mj
If I get manuals for this hardware I can send it to freinds in YU.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk