[Gllug] Server cases and a quickie about NICs

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Fri Apr 9 10:44:08 UTC 2004

Ashley Evans wrote:
> I have a Corsa 5dr. Maybe I should get dimensions first?
>
> I'll still be looking for a big case to house my dual xeons btw. I'm also
> interested in any other non-x86 style hardware people have got.

Not before I stick my oar in you're not.

All the non-x86 stuff I have is very old and not very interesting and
I'm far more of a worthy cause for Interesting Old Junk.

Speaking of which, does anyone know where I can pick up NICs for a Risc
PC and a Mac Performer (or whatever they were called - it's at home and
I'm not).

Maybe even my Amiga 1200 too, but that'll probably be happy enough with
ppp over the serial port.

Matthew

--
o? K++ w--- O-- M V? PS+>+++ PE-- Y+>++ PGP++@ t+ 5- X- R tv b+++>++++