[Gllug] Mirror sites

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 15 19:08:14 UTC 2004

Hello,
   I have used
http://www.mirror.ac.uk
in the past when it was provided by the universities in Preston, Lancs and
Canterbury, Kent, but they lost their funding and it slowly ran down and
closed. It appears to have re-started, this time provided by Eduserv
Technologies Ltd, (no further information found).
   I have also used SunSITE Northern Europe, hosted by Imperial College,
http://www.sunsite.org.uk/
which does not seem to be available at present.
   I then looked for any other sunsite at
http://www.sunsite.org/
and found what looked like a commercial website, with an "under construction"
notice in one corner. Not sure where that is from.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk