[Gllug] Sticklers (was 'outlook problem')

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Tue Aug 31 18:14:09 UTC 2004

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, Richard Turner wrote:

> > > PS:   careful has only one l  - so we are all guilty of typo's
> >                                                               ^
> > Yes, indeed. -------------------------------------------------/
>
> Do you think all techies/geeks/whatever are such pedants (or, as Lynne
> Truss calls such people in 'Eats, Shoots and Leaves' "sticklers")?  I
> know I am!

Not all however those who produce decent work tend to be as the only way
to ensure that the quality of your work is high when dealing with tech
things is to pay close attention to detail and that will usually extend to
other areas of life.

Then again there are others, like me, who are just too lazy to care ;)

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £22.50 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk