[Gllug] Sticklers

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Aug 31 21:04:56 UTC 2004

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, Jason Clifford said:
[speling]
> Then again there are others, like me, who are just too lazy to care ;)

Thus says the person who's only ever been spotted making spelling errors
in one area: his own name and the names of his own organizations, and
such things. :)

--
`The copyright file is for everyone.  That we make it available in
 plain-text, uncompressed form rather than in spinning, throbbing

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk