{CONTENT} RE: [Gllug] Network vulnerability assessment

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Wed Aug 18 15:34:05 UTC 2004

This one time, at band camp, Dan Kolb wrote:

> This is a really wonderful Outlookism - if the Outlook is set to use Rich Text
> Format to write an email, then it and any attachments are all bundled together
> in a winmail.dat attachment. Which, of course, means that no-one else can read
> it unless they're using Outlook.
     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Or are using tnef:
http://tnef.sourceforge.net/

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "As long as I am mayor of this city [Jersey City, New Jersey]
  the great industries are secure. We hear about constitutional
  rights, free speech and the free press. Every time I hear
  these words I say to myself, That man is a Red, that man is
  a Communist. You never hear a real American talk like that."
- Frank "I am the law" Hague (1896-1956)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk