[Gllug] Imap tools

John Hearns john.hearns at clustervision.com
Fri Aug 27 12:53:35 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 13:40, Allen Wayne wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Anyone know of a command line set of tools for admin use of imap...e.g.
> delete, move etc? without using a full blown client.

Back when I did work with IMAP,
I used the IMAP modules in Perl (find them on CPAN).
You could write some simple Perl scripts to do the things you want.

That's not of course what you asked, and there is a set of command
line IMAP tools form the University of Washington.
ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/imap/imap-utils.tar.Z

Probably very long in the tooth now.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk