[Gllug] very very cheap hosting

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Wed Aug 18 18:04:36 UTC 2004

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004, Ian Norton wrote:

> All i really need it for is to host two or three websites that use my
> own perl/mysql and host my dns and mail, nothing particularly high
> volume, my current setup is sufficiant in terms of bandwidth etc but i
> often get power cuts etc. I wouldnt need more than 1 static ip, and not
> more than about 6gb of disk space, but root on the box would be fairly
> essential as i intend to use it for some university work (for one of my
> final projects) where i would need to be writing some kernel modules.
>
> i cant see myself exceeding 4gb or so of traffic a month, even that is
> allowing for quite alot extra

The UML offerings UKFSN is about to release may be suitable.

http://www.ukfsn.org/uml/ has details of the offerings.

The automated ordering process isn't in place yet however I am happy to
set up things up manually for those who want service in the meantime.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £22.50 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk