[Gllug] qt-styles

Sharon Kimble sharonm63 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Aug 23 12:44:55 UTC 2004

I'm having a problem using 'yum update' on my Fedora Core 2 box, in that it is
stalling everytime now at the end when it is resolving the dependencies by
saying 'Package kdeartwork needs qt-styles, this is not available'.

I've googled for an rpm of it without success, I've checked my install discs
for FC1, and RH9 and white box enterprise linux but I can't find an rpm of
it.

Can anyone help me to source it please, or even provide it? Or tell me how I
can exclude it, or the checking of kdeartwork which throws up this problem
every time?

Sharon.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk