[Gllug] qt-styles

Pip Blah at fronthost.cwc-cs.co.uk
Mon Aug 23 17:08:02 UTC 2004

On Monday 23 Aug 2004 13:44, Sharon Kimble wrote:
> I'm having a problem using 'yum update' on my Fedora Core 2 box, in that it
is
> stalling everytime now at the end when it is resolving the dependencies by
> saying 'Package kdeartwork needs qt-styles, this is not available'.
>
> I've googled for an rpm of it without success, I've checked my install discs
> for FC1, and RH9 and white box enterprise linux but I can't find an rpm of
> it.
>
> Can anyone help me to source it please, or even provide it? Or tell me how I
> can exclude it, or the checking of kdeartwork which throws up this problem
> every time?

The first thing that occurs to me is that it could be talking about the
development package - qt-devel. Have you got that installed?
The second thing that occurs to me is that I don't really know what I'm
talking about, but you've got nothing to lose by giving it a go. rpmfind.net
says that qt-styles is included in qt-3.3.2-10.2.2.kde if that's any use to
you.

Pip
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk