[Gllug] enlightenment DR16.7.1 *new*

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Mon Aug 30 19:05:52 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 18:04, Russell Howe wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 12:17:49PM +0100, Ian Norton wrote:
> >
> > you poor sole, honestly thus far I've had not bother whatsoever, did you
> > compile or install a binary?
>
> Compiled, using whatever libs Debian sid has, so it's always possible
> that E expects more recent libs with different behaviour.
>
> It's OK, but I still think it needs work.

Intresting,

im running sarge, but with xfree86 4.2 and the associated xlibs-dev
files from the woody backports. I couldnt get DRI or OpenGL working with
the reguar Xfree86 4.3 stuff.

incidently, im trying to compile it statically aswell (just messing
about [arm cross] ) anyone got a clue how I do this ?.

Ian
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk