[Gllug] VACANCY: Instructor needed

Andrew Roberts ar at nooneishere.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 21:50:13 UTC 2004

On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 18:16:50 +0100, Ms. Lene Jensen <ljensen at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> We have again got a need for an instructor to join the team at Red Hat
> UK. The position will require good Linux knowledge, ability to work in a
> team, and willingness to travel, as we cover Northern Europe. Salary
> will be competitive. To find out more, please check out our website:
>
> http://redhat.hrdpt.com/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=137
>
> Feel free to email me with questions or a CV.
>
> Kind regards,
> Lene Jensen

I have recently graduated from Imperial College and would like to apply
for this position. I enclose my CV and look forward to hearing from you
soon.

Regards,
--
Andrew Roberts                              ASCII ribbon campaign /"\
ar AT nooneishere.co.uk                      - against HTML email \ /