[Gllug] Fake domain expiration notice

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Mon Aug 2 21:49:06 UTC 2004

Believe it or not, I got a domain expiry notice through the post warning
that one of my names was due to expire in 30 days,

it was a nice little invoice informing me that to renew the domain i
should pay them 60 pounds.

i expect there is a new bread of underhanded spammer snooping the dns
records for names that are about to expire.

in the bin it went, unfortunatly i cant remember who it was with, but it
was asking me to send the cheque to a po box in cambridge.

Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk