[Gllug] ADSL modem -- WTF?

Mike Leigh MikeL at hornbill.com
Wed Aug 4 08:56:24 UTC 2004

I have a similar problem but mine is the DG814.  I sometimes have to reset
the router with a hard reset as it locks up.  I do have a wireless AP as
well but this seems to just be fine.  I have the latest firmware and I have
had problems over the last 3 weeks.  I last flashed it maybe 2 months ago.
I have moved house since and am thinking it is something to do with my line
/ isp as it used to stay up all the time.

I even have a script running ping every 60 minutes to a number of domains
and ip addresses and still i lose the connection and have to do a hard
reset.  I cant even log into the router from a web broswer or ping it.

Does anyone else have similar problems.

Mike