[Gllug] It's August so what about a willy-waving contest (Spa mAssassin)?

Kristian Davies kristian at ELIXIR-STUDIOS.CO.UK
Fri Aug 13 11:11:04 UTC 2004

Last week 46, but I've had 55.... but I cant remember the last time I had a
false positive. (pflogsumm and amavislogsumm are your friend)

Weirdly enough I haven't touched SA for months, and this morning I set about
replacing BigEvil etc... with ws.surbl.org.  Haven't quite got it to work it
seems.... so far.

-Kristian

The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk