[Gllug] zaurus problem

Holger Duerer hduerer at gmx.net
Tue Aug 3 09:59:51 UTC 2004

  [...]

    Ian> grr, If I hadnt have nuked that .so file i would be getting
    Ian> at least another 40 quid for it on ebay right now :-/ oh
    Ian> well,

Well, you might still be able to sell the various components.  E.g. I
would be interested in the stylus and the cover (both of those items
are broken on my Z5.5K) and might even take the battery off your hands
in case mine breaks down at some point.  People who are handy with a
soldering iron (or have friends that do) might want the body itself
for the screen in case their screen cracks...

    Holger

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk