[Gllug] Apache mod_ssl

Xander D Harkness gllug at harkness.co.uk
Wed Aug 11 18:02:26 UTC 2004

Thanks for all the feedback,  I was hanging out with a load of guys who
had also managed servers for ISPs and there was absolutely no firm or
agreed method of handling certs and passwords :-)

I was also wondering if people who managed shared hosting environments
did anything to monitor vulnerable scripts or cgi programs.  The most
obvious is formmail.cgi that has long been exploited by spammers of all
varieties.

I currently use snort which picks up a lot of scripts and and other
files passing across the network.  Any other ideas?

Kind regards
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk