[Gllug] Gnome Vs Kde Vs

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Thu Aug 26 16:09:26 UTC 2004

> Konsole is nice, and I miss it in xfce, but KDE/Gnome only cooperate
> with their own apps which ignores Mozilla/OpenOffice. We'll have to see
> where the various integration projects go.

On a very slightly related note I noticed that in the last release of
Mozilla there is a broken (yet to be fixed) feature that I really miss
from Netscape - the ability to save preferences on a remote server.

It just wiped a load of my settings; however it looks like they plan to
support remote settings on webdav (PUT), ftp and a file path.

Kind regards
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk