[Gllug] 802.11b/g cards

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.com
Mon Dec 13 09:54:31 UTC 2004

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:39:33 +0000
Mike Brodbelt <mike at coruscant.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 16:02 +0000, Doug Winter wrote:
>

> > I can however confirm that the madwifi drivers:
> >
> >      http://sourceforge.net/projects/madwifi/
> >
> > work fine with the netgear Atheros based cards like the WG511T, and that
> > these perform very well indeed.  Although the drivers come straight from
> > CVS it builds and runs easily, even on my 64-bit system.

As usual, the moment I confirmed my order I found this:
http://seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/HardwareComparison

which was exactly the information I was looking for in the first place. Oh
well, buy one to throw away I always say.

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk