[Gllug] [OT] Unlocking Mobile Phone

Wiehe, Simon simon.wiehe at csfb.com
Wed Dec 8 12:54:16 UTC 2004

> Try this site you can unlock the phone with no software:
>
> http://www.uniquephones.com/unlock/

I looked at a few of these but why pay someone else when I can unlock it
myself :) and the main thing I was wary of is arbitrarily giving out my IMEI
and credit card details to a company I do not know or can't necessarily trust.

I will look at the software etc. tomorrow as the site is restricted from the
office.

Thanks

Simon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk