[Gllug] [OT] Unlocking Mobile Phone

Robert P. McKenzie rmckenzi at rpmdp.com
Wed Dec 8 13:02:01 UTC 2004

Wiehe, Simon wrote:

>>Try this site you can unlock the phone with no software:
>>
>>http://www.uniquephones.com/unlock/
>>

>I looked at a few of these but why pay someone else when I can unlock it
>myself :) and the main thing I was wary of is arbitrarily giving out my IMEI
>and credit card details to a company I do not know or can't necessarily trust.

I suppose, but £ 1.20 isn't bad, likely  saves the agro of installing
software and getting the correct cable (most Nokia's need a different
cable from the normal data cable).  I wouldn't pay £20 on the high
street for the service that's for sure.

--
Robert P. McKenzie                 |   GammaRay Technical Services Ltd
rmckenzi at rpmdp.com                 |             rob at gammaray-tech.com
http://www.uk-experience.com       |      http://www.gammaray-tech.com

Ecademy Profile:   http://www.ecademy.com/account.php?op=view&id=64014

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk