[Gllug] RE: Dell servers

Andrew Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Tue Dec 14 10:45:55 UTC 2004

Mark,
  I just called Dell to find out about my order and they told me my order
had been cancelled, though I have yet to see any email confirming this.  The
person on the phone said that everyone who had ordered these has had their
order cancelled and will not get the server for the listed price of 99 GBP +
VAT + SHIPPING + SHIPPING VAT (i.e. about 174 GBP).   I suggest that A) you
call dell directly and inquire about this and B) we all get together and
complain about the practice to both Dell and the appropriate Government
body, maybe even the press.

Andrew Farnsworth

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk