[Gllug] ``Confidential'' .sigs [Was: hosts.conf/nsswitch.conf debate]

Wiehe, Simon simon.wiehe at csfb.com
Wed Dec 1 11:52:18 UTC 2004

> That's because your mail system is not much copy and doesn't support
> RFC2015.  This is indeed annoying, but you can hardly blame Jan for that.
>
> doug.

And that is my point exactly. I am not blaming Jan for it as he has no control
over it. Consequently he should not blame us for the sigs that our
organisations append to our messages. :-)

I will leave this here because the last thing I want is a flame war. I will
put up with having to open 3 attachments to read the content ;-)

Simon

--
T: 020 76350943 / M: 07879 423002 / F: 020 79006980 / Skype: dougwinter
doug at isotoma.com  /  Isotoma, Open Source Software Consulting
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk