[Gllug] Data Recovery

Brad Cahoon kedikebab at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 13:46:59 UTC 2004

we don't rip off

www.datarecoverydirect.co.uk

brad

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:18:18 -0000, Ken Smith <kens at kensnet.org> wrote:
> I have a dead RAID 5 set of 3 40G IDE disks with a 3ware controller. Any
> recommendations on data recovery companies that don't take advantage of the
> situation to rip you off?
>
> Ken
>
> --

Attention:
The information contained in this message and or attachments is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action
in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and
destroy any copies.

Thank You.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk