[Gllug] Continued spamassassin strangeness

Adrian McMenamin adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk
Fri Dec 24 16:56:53 UTC 2004

A few days ago I posted about my spamd's unwillingness to learn.
Subsequently I discovered that somewhere along the way I had deleted all
the various bayes database files.

I rebuilt these and got my spamassassin to learn what was spam and what
was ham (shameless plug: http://junkcomputers.blogspot.com/ tells you
more).

But now bayesian filters are working, but autolearning is still being
reported as a 'no' with every email AFAICS.

Any clues?

And maybe it's just me, but do others agree that a lot of spammers seem
to have Christmas off too? Traffic seems to have fallen substantially.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk