[Gllug] Dell Servers

Ashley Evans hoshy at hoshy.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 13:02:50 UTC 2004

On Friday 10 December 2004 12:46, Mark Green wrote:
> I hope we have no problems did notice this on the email though which
> interests me a bit, curious to how the false advertisement stuff works
> with online purchases.
>
> Also does any one know how to do threading with outlook 2003,
> unfortunately this is what is run at work.

Install Mozilla Thunderbird and point it to your exchange server. Kingston uni
use Exchange/Outlook webaccess and I can access it fine with KMail as an imap
sever.  You should be able to do the same.

This reminds me, those of you with gmail account; pop3/smtp avec TLS is
available for those who didn't already know...

All-together now: We Hate Webmail !!!

Ashley

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk