[Gllug] Spamassassin/spamd problem

Adrian McMenamin adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 18 15:54:10 UTC 2004

Somewhere along the way I have upset my spamassassin daemon because
although it still reports autolearning in the header eg...

NO_INVESTMENT,PORN_4,RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO,X_MESSAGE_INFO autolearn=no
version=2.64

(Spammers, don't cha just luv em?)

It doesn't matter how high or how low the score is, nothing is
classified either as spam or ham.

I can't see anything obvious in any of the config files and so i wonder
if there is a heuristic out there that can help :(

Adrian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk