[Gllug] ``Confidential`` .sigs

Ashley Evans hoshy at hoshy.co.uk
Fri Dec 3 14:04:08 UTC 2004

On Friday 03 December 2004 13:40, Rich Walker wrote:

> ObOffTopic: I just ate a bag of Bombay Mix.
>
> On the back: "Warning - made in a factory where nuts are processed".
>
> Bombay mix typically contains at least one sort of nuts, clearly visible
> *through*the*clear*plastic*.

This is a classic, just like the jar of peanuts that states "This product may
contain nuts". Of course, Supermarkets have realised their mistake and now
you'll find such products labled with the far more appropriate "This product
contains nuts" advice.

I wonder how many meetings of over-paid, suitwearing dimwits it took them to
remove one word.

Ashley

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk