[Gllug] [OT] Unlocking Mobile Phone

Wiehe, Simon simon.wiehe at csfb.com
Wed Dec 8 13:02:56 UTC 2004

> A few minutes on google should get you up to date on the above. The
> codes and algorithms for Nokia are well documented, other makes less so.
> There are numerous free programs that will generate unlock codes for
> most phones and providers. You need to provide the IMEI number of your
> phone as IIRC it is used in the process of creating the unlock code.
>
> Simon
>
> These are windows programs...
> http://www.unlockme.co.uk/downloads.html

http://www.theunlocker.co.uk/tutorials/phone_tutorials/cybergsm_dct4_calc.php

Thanks for this. I did start with google but all that I got were places that
wanted me to provide them with the information and they would email the unlock
code back to me.

Thanks

Simon

BTW. These sites are not restricted like the other one supplied :)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk