[Gllug] OT: recommend place to buy 17" tft monitor

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Dec 14 21:07:40 UTC 2004

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, will at hellacool.co.uk moaned:
>> Yes: that was the initial symptom; the lower-left corner shaded green
>> and red. A degauss fixed it.
>
> About 18 months ago my work recieved about 4 iilama 19 inch monitors
> and all had some degree of the symptoms mentioned.  Replacement
> monitors had the same problem.  No cure was ever found.

Well, Iiyama seem to know about it, because they replaced my monitor
under warranty very fast.

You'd think they'd have got rid of a fault like that, but perhaps
the extreme price pressure on 17--21" CRTs right now makes it cheaper
for them not to fix whatever the problem is.

--
`The sword we forged has turned upon us
 Only now, at the end of all things do we see
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk