[Gllug] RE: Dell servers

Martin A. Brooks martin at hinterlands.org
Tue Dec 14 11:18:47 UTC 2004

t.clarke wrote:

>Perhaps someone would care to post the contents of the Dell confirmation email
>on the list, out of interest?

I've obscured some personal info, but:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER.
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO HAVE YOU AS A CUSTOMER.

Please note that this E-MAIL HAS BEEN GENERATED BY AN UNATTENDED APPLICATION.
REPLIES WILL NOT BE ACTIONED.

Dear Martin Brooks:

We have received your order.
We will send you a written Order Confirmation to confirm acceptance of your order or will contact you if there is a problem with your order.  The Order Confirmation will contain your Order Number and the final purchase amount pending any charges resulting from the verification of the online pricing of your order.  Please note that Dell will not be responsible for typographical, pricing or other errors and reserves the right to cancel any orders based on such errors.

Reference Numbers:

There are two numbers that will be useful for you to quote if you want to track or discuss your order with us.

The first is the <b>Internet Receipt (IR) Number</b> which is: GB0131-2504-XXXXX

And the second is your Order Number. We will notify you of your Order Number within the next 72 hours.

Please note - to check progress online after 24 hours of placing your order, you will need your Internet Receipt Number and your email address.

Payment:

Credit/Debit Card

No orders can be released into production until payment has been approved by your card issuer. Approval can take up to 3 days. For all orders except printer consumables you must ensure that your bill to and ship to addresses match. If you wish to have an alternative shipping address you will need to register this address with your credit card company for a minimum period of 12 working days.

Address:

Invoice Address:
Martin Brooks
Clues Ltd
078345 XXXXX (Daytime)

Delivery Address:
Martin Brooks
Clues Ltd
078345 XXXXX (Daytime)

Questions:

1) <a href="http://support.euro.dell.com/uk/en/Ecare/Form/FAQS.asp">Frequently asked Customer Care questions</a>
2) <a href="http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/topics/topic.aspx/emea/topics/ecomm/popup?c=uk&l=en&s=gen&~section=delivery">What are the Terms and Conditions of delivery?</a>
3) <a href="http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/topics/topic.aspx/emea/contact/enuk?c=uk&l=en">Who do I contact?</a>
4) <a href="mailto:UKI_CUSTOMER_CARE at Dell.com">For all other queries click here.</a>

We look forward to serving you again soon.

Dell and the Dell logo are trademarks of Dell Inc. Other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners and Dell disclaims proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk