PC World, was Re: [Gllug] SCO Stuff

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Mon Feb 9 16:19:53 UTC 2004

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 07:22:17PM +0000, Christopher Hunter wrote:
> In common with many retail outlets, they pay their staff a pittance, provide
> little or no training, and demand long hours.  This results in a rapid
> turnover of poorly motivated, ignorant staff.  The equipment they sell is
> largely overpriced rubbish - ever tried a "Packard Bell" computer?

Yeah, my mum has one of these.  It truly is a terrible computer.
Software modem.  Slow, poor quality graphics.  Some sort of
motherboard problems which cause it to slow down randomly and crash
all the time.  (Add in the fact that it's running Windoze 98 too).

Rich.

http://www.winwinsales.co.uk/ - CRM improvement consultancy
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk