[Gllug] adsl and dial up

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Sat Feb 7 20:47:20 UTC 2004

On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 11:52:31AM +0000, michael wrote:

> I i thought that's what I needed to do so they didn't both try to connect at
> the same time.  How ddddo I set the default route please ?

You can set it from the command line using the route command, as in

	route add default gw ppp0

which you would have to do as route.  But what programming are you using
to create the dial-up connection?  It should be possible from within
that.

--
Bruce

I object to intellect without discipline.  I object to power without
constructive purpose. -- Spock