[Gllug] SL-5500 (Zaurus) replacement stylus

Fasih Rehman fudo at fudonet.net
Sat Feb 7 18:33:18 UTC 2004

Hi Rich,

> I'm looking for a replacement for the lost stylus.  This is the only
> replacement I've been able to find easily (I can get replacements for
> other types of PDAs, but not for the Zaurus ...)

I was faced with the same problem about 6 months back when my stylus
broke I had just bought a Tungsten that same week and amazingly the
Palm Tungsten stylus fits perfectly. The best thing about these is that
they are dead easy to get, most Palm dealers carry them.

Fasih

My last signature was better.

fudo at fudonet.net
http://fudonet.net