TMDA Re: [Gllug] New worm doing the rounds?

Phil Reynolds phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
Mon Feb 16 16:41:27 UTC 2004

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 01:57:49PM +0000, Bruce Richardson wrote:
> While we're at it, can we rant about morons who use challenge/response
> systems like TMDA?  Who are these idiots, deliberately increasing the
> spam problem for the rest of the world just so that their inboxes can
> (temporarily) seem a little cleaner?

I've even had two this week (in response to the same mail to a mailing
list) come back with malformed response URLs!

spamassassin and razor work wonders for me... yes, I still get the odd
spam but nowhere near as many as I used to.

--
Phil Reynolds
 o  ____ mail: phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 67, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk