TMDA Re: [Gllug] New worm doing the rounds?

Andrew Halliwell ah at gnd.com
Thu Feb 12 11:15:34 UTC 2004

And verily, didst John Winters announce to the hordes:

> On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 13:57, Bruce Richardson wrote:
> > While we're at it, can we rant about morons who use challenge/response
> > systems like TMDA?  Who are these idiots,
>
> Well, one of them is called Alan Connor.  Check c.o.l.m for details of
> how resistant to rational argument he is.

Heheh, yeah, I think we've all had a brush with his inanity in ucol or colm.
Mine involved him actually DOWNLOADING and STORING his news, and then
running a script that deleted all the text from the article if the sig was
over 4 lines long, and THEN posting a message saying

"I'm sorry, my abuse script deleted the text from this message so I won't
see it cos the sig's too long"

(or words to that effect)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk