[Gllug] Undelete...?

David Irvine maillist at glasgownet.com
Thu Feb 5 16:41:56 UTC 2004

--
-- David Irvine
-- http://www.irvined.co.uk

Something I always thought would make a very cool feature of a file system is to integrate many of the cvs features, so that when you save a file, you could revert to older verions - so that when you accidently mess up your sed operation, and obliterate the wrong file etc, you could just revert to the one three saves ago, it would be excellent for something like /etc/ but then, thats why we have cvs....

Regards

David

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk